Unbound Charlotte is ministry of healing spiritual and emotional hurts. We focus on helping people find freedom in Christ Jesus. We apply a Five Key model of The Heart of the Father Ministries. We operate in North Carolina.
Unbound Charlotte is an outreach ministry of Eastside Church under pastoral covering of Pastor Alex Barefoot, Charlotte, N.C. We are also under the covering of Rev. Patrick T. Hoare, Pastor of St. Matthew Catholic Church, Charlotte, NC in the Diocese of Charlotte.
The mission of Unbound Charlotte is to empower all children of God to discover and claim their emotional and spiritual wholeness in Christ Jesus.
- To empower all individuals to reach and accept their full potential and uniqueness in Christ Jesus.
- We will minister to all children of God, as a conduit of the Holy Spirit, regardless of culture, race and nationality.
- We will promote a revival of change that will ignite a Holy Spirit light that will burn brighter than ever before in people’s heart.
The five key model focuses on the love, mercy, healing and forgiveness of
Jesus Christ and empowers people to reclaim their true identity in Christ as
sons and daughters of the Father.
- Five Keys
- Repentance and Faith
- The Father’s Blessing
What is an Unbound Session? Link to fill out a form
1. An Unbound is a meeting with a trained Unbound facilitator to talk about relationships and events that may have caused trauma and/or hurts.
2. Every Unbound Session includes the person seeking freedom, a facilitator, a prayer warrior and the Holy Spirit.
3. The facilitator begins with prayer and then engages the person with questions and discussion.
4. The facilitator then leads the person in verbally breaking the chains of bondage and declaring the truth of God’s Word over their life.
5. Finally, the person is led in taking spiritual authority in their life, and the facilitator prayers the Father’s blessing upon them.
EVERY UNBOUND SESSION IS HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL,
AND WILL LAST ABOUT 1.5 HOURS.
Note: Unbound Session is not a replacement of any type of confession practice. The Unbound Session will enhance the reconciliation experience.
Unbound Session available for Children, Individual and Couples.
Contact: Julie Jahn at 704-560-9202
Five Key outline derived from the
Heart of the Father Ministries.
Julie A. Jahn, Ministry Leader has been active in healing and evangelization
ministries for over 40 years. She served at the Sacred Heart Institute a Healing, Teaching and Preaching ministry, participated in the Catholic Charismatic Renewal since 1991 and lead her own creative ministry for close to 20 years. She traveled teaching and ministering in the United States, Canada, England and Scotland. She has been on mission trips to Jamaica, St. Martin and Ghana.
Julie has been a Ministry Leader of Unbound Charlotte since 2016 and established Unbound Charlotte at Eastside Church, Charlotte, NC in January 2018.
For additional ministry by Julie Jahn visit www.newlifehealingmin.org.